After a full week that is busy with various activities, it’s not bad if women want to pamper themselves in a beauty salon. They offer a variety of treatments ranging from facials, body scrubs, milk baths, manicures, pedicures, and others. Not only beautifying but coming to your beauty salon can also eliminate fatigue. When you have finished doing various treatments, a fresh feeling is felt again. Not only does the body feel fresh, but the mind also relaxes. Unfortunately, sometimes the costs are not cheap.
There are times when we want to live, but spending plans must be assigned to things that are more urgent first. Hmm, what’s the solution? What does he do a spa at home? Are there natural ingredients that can be easily used for home spas?
Natural ingredients for a spa at home
Good news for women, the actual ingredients in a spa salon are also based on natural ingredients, so you also need to be able to make a spa home. The natural ingredients used can be found in supermarkets or traditional markets, and are certainly effective for your skin health. The following natural ingredients to make a spa home:
1. Chocolate is a natural fit for masks
Chocolate comes from the cocoa tree, one of the fruits that contain lots of antioxidants. In addition, chocolate also contains fatty acids, which function to regenerate skin cells and keep tight. Brown can also relax arteries and reduce blood pressure. How? Many benefits, right? Using chocolate as a natural ingredient for face masks is ideal for normal skin types. Benefits You can get smooth, soft and smooth skin.
- 1/3 cup of cocoa
- 3 tablespoons of cream (can be a moisturizer for the face)
- 2 teaspoons of cottage cheese
- ¼ cup honey
- 3 teaspoons of oatmeal powder
Directions: Mix all ingredients together. Apply to face. Let stand 10 minutes, then rinse with warm water.
Ingredients like oatmeal can erode dead skin cells, while honey and creams to moisturize the skin.
2. Apple pie spa to make your skin glow
Apples contain 85% water, and are rich in potassium, vitamins A and C. The content of malic acid in apples are enzymes to slough off dead skin cells and dirty skin surfaces. In addition, various vitamins in it, apples can nourish the skin.
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar (powdered)
- 2 tablespoons of sugar
- 1 tablespoon of freshly crushed apples or maybe applesauce
- ½ teaspoon of cinnamon
How to use:
- Mix all ingredients, stir until evenly distributed
- Apply ingredients in the body in a circular motion, you can use a washcloth, gloves, or sponge
- Pay special attention to rough skin, such as elbows, heels, and knees. rinse well
- After bathing, you can use body lotion to keep the body flexible
Note: If you want to put this scrub on your face, you only have to use brown sugar, because sugar can be dissolved gently, suitable for the skin.
3. Papaya for exfoliation (peeling)
Papaya contains vitamins A, C, E, and K, all of which indicate that papaya also contains antioxidants. An enzyme called papain in papaya is also beneficial for health, too, is a good component of skin and hair care. Not infrequently, this enzyme is also found in cosmetic ingredients, beauty products, and hair. Papaya is also believed to be able to light the skin.
How to use:
- Wash your face thoroughly
- Prepare a large saucepan and boiled water
- the delayed water starts heating up, it can be cut in ½ papaya porridge ()
- Move the pot to the table, use a towel to cover the hair, and then place the most comfortable face possible in the pan (be careful not to enter the area in the pot), leave the water vapor in the face for about 5-8 minutes
- Make sure you are comfortable with the temperature of the steam from the pan, if it is too hot, wait for it to cool
- Papaya spread the paste on the face, avoiding the eye area
- Wait 5-10 minutes, you can lie down
- Until you feel the skin is quite fresh, rinse the face. Then use a moisturizer to rejuvenate the skin and make it glow
4. avocados and as a recipe hair conditioner
Fat in avocados can seep into the hair, providing nutrients to the hair. While honey can help keep the scalp moist, so it’s not too dry or oily. Honey is also a natural protective bacterium.
- 1 avocado, peeled and cut into pieces
- 1 tablespoon of honey
How to make:
- Mix all ingredients in a blender
- After it becomes a soft material, combine the mixture with freshly washed hair
- Head with plastic wrap, then cover again with a towel
- Please wait 15 minutes
- After rinsing is
5. Scrub sugar and honey on hand
You can add olive oil for more effective utilities. Olive oil can reduce itching on the skin, and moisturize dry skin.
- ½ cup olive oil
- ½ cup of sugar
- ¼ cup of honey
Way to make:
- Mix olive oil and sugar to form a paste (pasta, solid)
- massage arm to remove dead skin cells
- Rinse with warm water
- Heat honey in the microwave or wax, when it is hot enough to rub, rub hands
- Hands with plastic wrap, allow a maximum of 30 minutes
6. Coffee machine for body scrubs
Quoted by Nutrition Authority Site, according to a study, coffee contains antioxidants, which are needed to fight free radicals that can have an impact on skin aging. Don’t forget to add oil as an additive to keep skin supple, coffee and sugar will function to remove dead skin cells.
- 2 cups of coffee that has been crushed
- ½ cup sugar or salt
- 2-3 tablespoons of jojoba oil
How to use:
- Mix all ingredients
- Before applying, you must take a shower with warm water to open the pores of the skin
- body massage in a circular motion
- Apply a body scrub and massage with a little effort
- Rinse, dry skin, and place body lotion
See? Not too difficult for spa treatments at home isn’t it?