Nearly everyone agrees that smoking can cause long-term health problems. In fact, long before you could even feel some effects on the body. One of them is nausea when smoking or slow
The cause of nausea when smoking
Every time the smoke is inhaled both chemicals are actually toxic to the body.
Nicotine, tar and carbon monoxide are small examples of many chemicals that enter the body when smoking.
Nicotine stimulates the central nervous system and causes an increase in blood sugar levels. As a result, your body feels so full of energy.
In addition, harmful chemicals are also blood vessels and the risk of damage to narrow arteries.
Nausea experienced when smoke comes as a result of the entry of harmful chemicals in the body. Nausea usually appears when you start trying to smoke or those who smoke less frequently.
Over time, this complaint will disappear. However, this will show that your body is familiar with chemicals.
When nausea can be activated by smoking stomach acid
Smoking affects many body systems, including digestion. nicotine muscle will weaken the ring-shaped suction in the lower esophagus.
These muscles have a function to prevent acid reflux.
These harmful chemicals also interfere with the digestive tract by:
- Triggering the production of excess stomach acid
- Blocking the esophageal muscle reflex
- Irritating to mucous (mucous membranes) membranes in the digestive tract
- Inhibiting the production of saliva must be able to neutralize stomach acid
- As a result of this effect, stomach acid to the esophagus and rising causes heartburn. Other symptoms that accompany this condition are nausea and even vomiting.
Nausea while smoking can be a sign of nicotine poison poisoning smoking when the amount in the blood is too high. The amount of nicotine that can cause overdose depends on the body weight and source of nicotine.
For example, a dose of 50-60 milligrams of nicotine can kill adults weighing 75 kg. On average, your body actually absorbs only one-tenth of the total nicotine in cigarettes, which is about 1 milligram.
You will not experience heavy smoking just because of smoking but imagine the amount of nicotine the body throws if you go through the cigarette concentration link in one day.
The main symptoms of nicotine poisoning include nausea when smoking or later. Nausea usually feels so real that you feel like throwing up.
In addition, you may also experience symptoms including:
- Stomach Ache
- Fast, heavy breathing
- Heart rate and blood pressure increase
- Increased saliva production
- pale skin
- Headache, dizziness, confusion or
- nausea loss when smoking is not always a good sign. CIt could be, that means your body has been adapted to chemicals in cigarettes.
Gradually, you will be more addictive and find it difficult to stop smoking.
Avoid smoking has become one of the recommended healthy lifestyles. So it’s never too late for those who want to stop. You can always try to gradually start by reducing the amount that stops using it altogether.
Remember that positive effects are felt when smoking, negative effects will be greater and dangerous.