Ever heard of piloxing? Yes, piloxing could be a new sport that’s being favored by ladies to create and have an attractive, sturdy and healthy body. Come see, what and the way the piloxing movement is finished within the rationalization below.
What is piloxing?
Piloxing is a sport whose name and movement is a combination of pilates and boxing (boxing) movements. Piloxing is a cardio exercise that involves several fitness sports as well as dancing.
Initially, piloxing was founded by Viveca Jensen who became a Swedish dancer who became a celebrity fitness instructor in Los Angeles. Then finally Viveca Jensen made and made piloxing to make a woman’s self-image to always look sexy and strong.
In piloxing, exercise is done using a sarong and boxing movement to give strength to the arm, while developing strategies and flexibility of the Pilates exercise. Because the piloxing movement provides a fun however difficult movement, together with slithering attractive dances so additional bodies square measure fashioned.
In practice, Piloxing increases strength, speed, a speed of boxing and flexibility techniques of pilates to form posture. This opposite combination of two movements, 900 calories per hour. Can make the body become slimmer, sexy also look stronger. So no doubt, this sport is much loved by women, ranging from teenagers to mothers.
Benefits of piloxing
The following are the body benefits obtained from taking piloxing:
- Get fitness and health for the cardiovascular organs (heart)
- Tighten the muscles of the arms, thighs, buttocks, and abdomen
- Burn fat through fun activities, namely a combination of boxing, pilates and dancing movements
Movement in piloxing
Punch of piloxing
This movement rotates your thighs, arms, abdomen and buttocks. With the order of 8 movements at the beginning and you can repeat the movement while replacing it on another part of the body.
Here is one example of a straightforward piloxing movement that you just will do yourself at home:
- First, start by standing and positioning your feet hip-width apart.
- Position your feet and your body leaning to the right.
- Then, make a fist with both hands under your chin, close to your chest.
- Move your legs back and to the side with your left foot, while coiling your right knee.
- Next, do the punching motion with your left arm, do 4 sets in each session
This piloxing plank movement, open your back and arms. Usually, you can plank 8 times each set. If you need to rest, you need to rest for 30 seconds between the movements. Simple do this:
- First, start with a raised push up position. Make your legs stretch straight back with your toes as a pedestal on the mattress or floor.
- Instead of holding the position of pushing up with your hand, lower yourself downwards up and down and up and down.
- Hold your upper body so it doesn’t move or move, then bring movement to the floor and you can stretch your legs again.